LEC Coordinators are the very heart of our program. Our Coordinators are dedicated and dynamic individuals who firmly believe in the international exchange concept.New area coordinators are always welcome. If you feel that you are self-motivated, organized and enjoy working with people contact the LEC office nearest you. This position is part-time, flexible and the hours are set by you. LEC Coordinators must posses good public relations skills and be community oriented. You need not speak French, as all of our French students speak English.
Summary of duties include:
- Publicize and advertise LEC in your local community
- Screen American host families
- Match French students with American families
- Supervise arrival and departure days
- Be available during the stay to help answer questions or concerns of the families and students
Being a LEC Coordinator is a great way to earn an extra income working from your home
while expanding your international contacts!
click on National Coordinator USA (please include your city & state in the email.)